Sunday, June 5, 2011

A New Theme Song for Lemonade Stories

Thanks for your patience with this new blog, five days old as of today.  I've discovered everyone I meet has a lemonade story to share. So far, five people have agreed to share their story here and I promise to post them as soon as they are submitted.

I found a song this morning that reminded me of the first settlers.  Each one had been given lemons.  They suffered from famine, religious persecution and many other difficult situations.  These first Americans ventured out to a brave new world in search of lemonade.  For two hundred years, this country has been a place for others to come and set up their own lemonade stand.

In honor of those men and women who fought against all the odds to make lemonade, I offer this Youtube video.  May all those around the world looking for lemonade find hope and may we one day hear your lemonade story.  Don't forget to click the follow button so you can read stories from regular people, and maybe a few famous ones, offering you a cup of virtual lemonade to brighten your day.

Theme Song for Lemonade Stories

No comments:

Post a Comment