Friday, June 10, 2011

Interview with Jeni Stepanek Confirmed for 6/13

Mattie Stepanek's mother, Jeni, has been busy answering inquiries about her son since the Oprah show.  In order to facilitate getting her lemonade story out to you, we are doing an interview on Monday morning.  I promised Jeni I would help share her son's message of peace with you.

If you have a question you would like me to ask Jeni, please email me before Monday and I will be happy to include it.  Once the interview is done, I will put everything in writing and submit it to Jeni for editing.  Once she approves her story, you will see it here on Free Lemonade Stories.

Please help spread the word about this new blog.  I'm seeking stories from people in every country around the world.  Don't forget to include a picture with your story.  Click here to submit your lemonade story.

No comments:

Post a Comment