Monday, June 13, 2011

Interview Completed with Dr. Jeni Stepanek

I just hung up the phone with Dr. Jeni Stepanek.  She graciously gave one hour of her time in order to help spread a message of hope and peace she and her son, Mattie share.  Jeni is asking all who read her interview to please get involved.

I have ten pages of notes and will be putting her story together to be shared here soon.  I consider this interview to be a highlight of my life.  Jeni is an amazing women.  In order to make sure her story is complete, I will be forwarding it to her for review before releasing it on this blog.

Please bookmark this blog and come back to read her story.  Thank you Jeni, for sharing.  I look forward to a great friendship with you and hope to meet you in person on the east coast.  God bless you and all who share your vision for world peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment